Skip to main content

SSID in japanese?

Usually, we don't use japanese for setting to computer. Because, japaese needs at least two byte. Usually, many computer systems are designed for one byte. So, to use japanese in the system setting was not common way. If he is usual engineer then he will not set japanese for the setting to SSID. I was not do such a thing.

Today, i read a tweet written by my friend. He wrote that he could see the japanese ssid from his house. I was really  suprized when i read it. So, I asked prof. Google about this ssid expression in japanese. So, it is  exist.

Now, I had no wireless devces for trying it. But,it is so intersting thing for me.

Comments

My SSID is in Japanese: 天国道十一.
It works well with Mac OS X and iOs.
Anonymous said…
Heeeeeee
I didn't know about this. So, can we use many kind of 8byte languages for ssid ?

Popular posts from this blog

gDisk 0.6.1

Today, I try to use new gDisk version 0.6.1. Before version, I cannot see what files are on the server side. But current version I could do it. I think it is better than before version and it began to useful for backup software. But it has one problem.... When I uploaded more than 10 files at same time, it was clash down. I try to do it at 2-3 times but result was same..... I think it is one of the bag or the documents said about it (Actuary I read no document about it for this version)

I saw Dr. Yellow Shinkansen Super Express!

I saw Dr. yellow! Dr. yellow is a kind of Shinkansen super express. Dr. yellow is running on Tokaido shinkansen line and  on Sanyo shinkansen line. Tokaido shinkansen line is the oldest shinkansen line in japan. a service area is between Tokyo station and ShinOsaka station. And sanyo shinkansen line is for ShinOsaka station to Hakata station. Both lines are very important public transportation for many seen. Tokaido shinkansen line serves shinkansens every 3 minutes and 30 seconds from both of Tokyo station and ShinOsaka station. And we do no need to change any trains from Tokaido shinkansen line to Sanyo shinkansen line. If we are living around one of Tokyo area, Osaka area or Hakata area, then shinkansen line is more convenient than air lines for moving between such three area. (If we can book super cheap air line tickets, then air line is more cheap than shinkansen line. Because shinkansen line has few discount tickets. And shinkansen line's discount rate is not so b