Skip to main content

Android :: speed

   Usually, our system becomes speed (performance) down, when we install many application. We can say same thing onto our android phone.

   Some of my friends also said same thing. In this post, I did not any evaluate about anything. All of my writing in this post is only from my experience and feeling.

  Many case, the performance down on android comes from RAM space. I used task manager for this problem 2years ago. And some people do it. Well, I found one thing. We can control the task execution because of the application. However, many of android task managers are executed as background process. Such kind of application will be one factor for speed down.  I removed such kind of background executed task manager.

  This is my result to use android mobile phone. The problem for speed down is application cache and background executed process.  So, I use two application.

  First application is app2sd. The main feature of app2sd is move application from phone strage to sd card. However, app2sd has another function. The function is cleaning cache. When we use android device for long time, then many application store many cache. So, app2sd can remove them.
 https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.a0soft.gphone.app2sd&hl=ja
Usually, I use above app.  (I think this is japanese version. But in english is also exist. I have used this app in english. However, current market show me only japanese version....) ** Be careful!!!! In the market, some app has same or similar apps. However, I have read that some of them works strange (attack) to your computer in some forum. You should check the app review before to use the app.

  Second, I use task killer named Simple Task Killer.  Task killer can categorize two class. One is only app and another one is executed as background process. When I started to use android phone, I used background executable task killer. However, background executable app also eats the ram space. And the app begin to bottle neck. So, I removed such kind of apps. However, usually, an android mobile phone will have many background processes and became to low speed. So, we need to kill some tasks. And, i started to use task killer without background execution.  My android tablet has preinstalled task manager, so i use it.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.aplio.simpletaskkillerfree&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImpwLmNvLmFwbGlvLnNpbXBsZXRhc2traWxsZXJmcmVlIl0.
(sorry, but my using app is in japanese....)

 Third, I use memory booster. Memory booster meaning is (maybe) garbage collector. Small ram is a big problem for android devices. So, I use MemoryBooster. This app can release the ram space and also can kill tasks. I don't know why but there are different set of tasks are shown. So, I use both of them.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=imoblife.memorybooster.lite&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImltb2JsaWZlLm1lbW9yeWJvb3N0ZXIubGl0ZSJd

I wrote this blog 1-2 month ago. And I stopped to write half of this. My dashboard has many this kind of half written blogs ^^;;;;;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

gDisk 0.6.1

Today, I try to use new gDisk version 0.6.1. Before version, I cannot see what files are on the server side. But current version I could do it. I think it is better than before version and it began to useful for backup software. But it has one problem.... When I uploaded more than 10 files at same time, it was clash down. I try to do it at 2-3 times but result was same..... I think it is one of the bag or the documents said about it (Actuary I read no document about it for this version)

Bicycle insurance in japan

Long time, I was considering about bicycle insurance. Many japanese are not consider about insurance for bicycle in japan. Because japan is weak country for insurance. Many people considered about when they are attacked by car. They didn't have an idea what they may be going to be individual at fault. However, road bikes are faster than my MTB. And, many of city bikes do not turn on a head light after sunset. The old person has also no idea what the bicycles can ride so fast as 50cc motar bike. Then they easy enter in front of bicycles. Such kind of accident is not few in japan. And, the worst case of such accident, the road bike rider needed to pay 40 millions yen to attacked person. Bicycle ride's bad manner have begun to social issues. Some bicycle riders do not follow the traffic lights or traffic signs. In such background, sometime, I have risks what I will be attacked by such bicycle riders when I ride my MTB. However, as above reason, many riders have no insurance

SSID in japanese?

Usually, we don't use japanese for setting to computer. Because, japaese needs at least two byte. Usually, many computer systems are designed for one byte. So, to use japanese in the system setting was not common way. If he is usual engineer then he will not set japanese for the setting to SSID. I was not do such a thing. Today, i read a tweet written by my friend. He wrote that he could see the japanese ssid from his house. I was really  suprized when i read it. So, I asked prof. Google about this ssid expression in japanese. So, it is  exist. Now, I had no wireless devces for trying it. But,it is so intersting thing for me.