Skip to main content

D's Farm 2015

I have another topic what I want to write about software service......

But, it is different topic today.
One month ago, I starts to make my farm in balcony of our room. We already had 3 foliage plants in our room. But there are only for green in out room.  So, we start to make farm for herbs and vegetables in our balcony, because it was a golden week (national holidays' week in japan.)


So, I start to write blog articles about our farm.
This is the 1st writing about it.

Our farm has three pots for herbs and vegetable.
1st is three rosemaries and japanese pepper tree.
Usually, growing speed of rosemary is too slow, if we start from seed. I had an experience to do from seen when I was grad student. It was needed more than 2 years from seed to this size. So we bought rosemary sapling. The two of green rosemary, I bought them 2 weeks ago. And I bought last one  on more than one month ago. I put it smaller pot. But it did not take root well. Now, it become to recover. ( I hope it also begin to large)


2nd pot, I started it just before last winter. I put many seeds inside it. However, just after germinated there seed, winter came.....So, most of germinated plants was ended.....there were basil seeds. This year, I put some 30 days japanese radish seeds. Then it start to germinated well. And, some mints which I put seeds last year was also starting to germinate.

Last one, I put similar seeds as 2nd one. There are japanese radish seeds and carrots.

I need to put more sand around there seedling because the sand was decreased due to putting water.

Extras.
I also started small pots.
One is broccoli seedling. it is easy to growing because we will eat them before growing well. Broccoli has rich vitamin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

gDisk 0.6.1

Today, I try to use new gDisk version 0.6.1. Before version, I cannot see what files are on the server side. But current version I could do it. I think it is better than before version and it began to useful for backup software. But it has one problem.... When I uploaded more than 10 files at same time, it was clash down. I try to do it at 2-3 times but result was same..... I think it is one of the bag or the documents said about it (Actuary I read no document about it for this version)

Bicycle insurance in japan

Long time, I was considering about bicycle insurance. Many japanese are not consider about insurance for bicycle in japan. Because japan is weak country for insurance. Many people considered about when they are attacked by car. They didn't have an idea what they may be going to be individual at fault. However, road bikes are faster than my MTB. And, many of city bikes do not turn on a head light after sunset. The old person has also no idea what the bicycles can ride so fast as 50cc motar bike. Then they easy enter in front of bicycles. Such kind of accident is not few in japan. And, the worst case of such accident, the road bike rider needed to pay 40 millions yen to attacked person. Bicycle ride's bad manner have begun to social issues. Some bicycle riders do not follow the traffic lights or traffic signs. In such background, sometime, I have risks what I will be attacked by such bicycle riders when I ride my MTB. However, as above reason, many riders have no insurance

SSID in japanese?

Usually, we don't use japanese for setting to computer. Because, japaese needs at least two byte. Usually, many computer systems are designed for one byte. So, to use japanese in the system setting was not common way. If he is usual engineer then he will not set japanese for the setting to SSID. I was not do such a thing. Today, i read a tweet written by my friend. He wrote that he could see the japanese ssid from his house. I was really  suprized when i read it. So, I asked prof. Google about this ssid expression in japanese. So, it is  exist. Now, I had no wireless devces for trying it. But,it is so intersting thing for me.